If you have requested a double booth space, you should be aware of new fire department requirements for tents exceeding 10" x 10".
If your tent exceeds 10" x 10" in size, a permit will be required. Two stand-alone 10x10 tents DO NOT require a permit.
Permit Application Process:
- Go to mygovernmentonline.org
- You must apply yourself; you are the contact person. GGAF cannot do this for you.
- Select Permits and Licensing; apply online
- Select State: Florida
- Select Jurisdiction: Pensacola.
- Select Project Type: Permits
- Some of the questions will not apply, just use NA
- Include your name, address, home phone, date the tent will go up, date the tent will come down, size of tent, etc. in the appropriate spaces.
- Tent Location: Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival in Seville Square, 311 E Government St., Pensacola 32502
- Type of Fire Safety Permit: Other
- Attach a copy of your certification of flame resistance.
- At the final step, you will be able to pay for your permit online.
If anything else is needed, they will contact you.
The permit MUST be displayed on the tent at all times during the festival so the fire department can see it.
Pensacola Fire Department
Phone 850.436.5200, fax 850.436.5206